Wednesday, November 08, 2006

halloween...a few days late

Sorry I haven't posted any pics from Halloween yet. I figured I better go ahead & do it before Thanksgiving gets here. We had a "Halloween" party with some friends on Friday night, and of course Baron and I dressed up. (I say "Halloween" because I believe it's not really a Halloween party unless there are costumes...ahem, I expect more participation next year! Thanks, Jamey, for being the only other adult besides us to dress up!) Anyway, Baron also got to dress up for work on Halloween, so I'll include that costume as well. And of course we both had to dress up Tuesday night to pass out candy. Here are the pics. Enjoy!


Howie & Laura (yes, that is model #22's real name)

of course, I had the winning case!

Baron as a redneck, complete with Big Cletus teeth

well obviously, this is me as a duck

11 comments:

  1. I am very impressed that you go all out for Halloween like that....but let me ask, did he really shave his head? Talk about taking one for the team!! ~Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. the duck costume is hot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OUTSTANDING! If I make it on "Deal or No Deal" I'm definitely choosing case #22. BTW, you have always looked like your mom, but with that duck outfit--I thought it was Wanna.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where did you find a giant duck outfit??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hooray for Howie and the hot case girl!! Regis and Kelly SOOOOOO stole your idea... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. sorry Heather, i was not that committed to the cause...it was a bald cap and lots of makeup :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What?! Regis & Kelly stole our idea?!

    (Actually it wasn't our idea anyway. Props to Brett & Judy for the Deal or No Deal idea! Thanks guys!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. P.S. The duck costume is my mom's...maybe later I'll post a pic I have of her wearing it several years ago...

    ReplyDelete
  9. So, how come you didn't come as the redneck and duck to the Friday night party?

    Can you sit down in that thing?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm impressed! Where did you find a case that looks so much like the ones on the show??

    ReplyDelete
  11. BTW, I don't think Howie like to be touched that much.

    Baron, the bald wig is funny now but a few years ago I thought it was hilarious to make my hair gray for halloween.

    ReplyDelete