Thanks to Judy, you now get to read 50 things about me, in no particular order of importance or relevance.
1. I am writing this post while I'm at work.
2. Over the past several months, I have had a serious problem staying focused at work and at church.
3. I do not like my job anymore.
4. I want to have a baby but I don't think it's time yet, contrary to the popular belief of every single person I talk to every day.
5. I absolutely adore all of my friends' kids.
6. I have attended the same church my whole life.
7. I've never lived outside of Montgomery until last October when we moved to the Preferred Community of Prattville.
8. I desperately need a pedicure, and I plan to get one on my lunch break today.
9. I'm usually about 5 minutes late to work every morning, and I don't really care because no one ever says anything to me about it.
10. My new car, which we got in March, has been in the shop for a month. And surprisingly, it hasn't been that difficult for me & Baron to make transportation arrangements.
11. I love my circle of friends SO MUCH.
12. I desperately want a doggie right now.
13. If we got a dog that shedded all over the house, I would freak out from the fur everywhere because I crave a clean house even though I hate cleaning.
14. I am very cold natured.
15. Right now, my favorite color is green, but that changes quite often.
16. I don't keep in touch with people very well after they move away, and I hate that about myself.
17. I have a purple birthmark that runs from the small of my back all the way down my left leg, to my pinkie toe. I have always been very embarassed by it. I even wore jeans to Six Flags when I was in 6th grade because of it.
18. I lost 5 pounds just by switching to diet drinks instead of regular.
19. I still probably weigh more than you think I do.
20. I do NOT weigh what my driver's license says I do.
21. When I was little, I busted my chin on the sidewalk when my toy baby carriage hit a bump & I flew over it. I didn't get stiches, but I still have a scar.
22. I am deathly afraid of needles. I have passed out two and a half times because of this fear. (The half meaning I almost passed out.) PLEASE do not beg me to give blood.
23. I drink V8 juice. And not the fancy V8 splash, either. The hardcore stuff.
24. I think my husband is the hottest man I've ever seen.
25. It breaks my heart to think about what he went through in his previous marriage, but I know for a fact that it happened for a reason, and part of that reason is to help other people who are going through the same thing.
26. Over the past year, I have learned more about the power of prayer than in the previous 26 years of my life.
27. I love it when people tell me I look like my mother.
28. I think it's weird when people tell me that I look like my husband.
29. I think Bill Freeman looks like Michael Caine.
30. I despise divorce, even though my marriage is the result of one.
31. I should really be working right now.
32. My bathtub is not clean at the moment.
33. I sell bonds, but not the kind that most people are familiar with. I kind of like that no one really knows what I do.
34. In junior high, I took 3 years of art classes and I think I was pretty good. But I owe it all to my teacher, because I don't think I still have that talent.
35. I hate playing sports. Please don't ask me to play sports unless it is bowling.
36. Speaking of bowling, I have been involved in a lunch & bowl league off & on for the past 3 years. But I'm not really very good at it.
37. I am very shy, & sometimes I am intimidated by people for reasons I cannot figure out.
38. I absolutely HATE sarcasm. ("Are you picking up on my sarcasm? Cause I'm layin' it on pretty thick.")
39. Seriously, I should be working right now.
40. I didn't think I would enjoy this post because it doesn't have instructions like "favorite color", etc. But I'm actually enjoying it.
41. I was offered a position at work that pays more but I turned it down.
42. We are "almost" debt free. Stupid student loans.
43. I love to watch movies with my friends &/or my husband.
44. Once when I was little, I was a smart aleck while my dad was getting onto me & it made him laugh.
45. I love that my family is so sarcastic.
46. I love that everyone else loves my family.
47. Baron is "between jobs" and off work this week, & I am extremely jealous of him.
48. I don't clean my house very much. Or very thoroughly.
49. Despite the fact that it makes me feel like an extremely lazy couch potato, I don't exercise very often.
50. There are lots of things about my body that I hate, but I still think I am pretty. Sometimes.
51. I numbered these wrong when I was typing them, and I have 10 extra entries that I refuse to delete.
52. I am trying really hard to grow my hair out for Locks of Love, but it is VERY hot and it's testing my patience.
53. I despise negative attitudes, especially when they are portrayed by people who I have no choice about being around (i.e. co-workers), but I sometimes struggle with a negative attitude myself.
54. When I'm shopping, I will go to as many stores as I can to find the best price for whatever I am looking for.
55. I have no idea if people who commit suicide will go to heaven. And it's not my job to decide, either.
56. I hate it when people stereotype the Church of Christ, even if it is by members themselves.
57. I didn't have many school friends in high school. Most of my friends were at church, and that kinda made me a loser at school.
58. Yesterday, I watched the first half of the Lizzie McGuire Movie, an episode of Hannah Montana, and 2 episodes of The Suite Life of Zack & Cody. And I enjoyed them all.
59. I've always had a thing for Hugh Grant, but when he was caught with that prostitute, I wouldn't admit it. Then I saw Music & Lyrics, and I'm back on the bandwagon.
60. I love roller coasters and fair rides. But since the age of about 24, I haven't been able to stomach many fair rides.
So there ya go. I have lots more about me that most of you probably don't know, but this will do for now. Baron, your turn.