Tuesday, August 28, 2007

my best friend.

I would love to write a long, detailed post about everything that my husband means to me, but I don't have the words. He is my encourager, my protector, my support, my lover, my strength...my best friend. The list goes on & on, but my point is that I love my husband more than I could have ever imagined, and I love him more & more every single day. Thank you, God, for blessing me with such an amazing man to have & to hold until death do us part.


Happy Anniversary, Baron! I love you!!

12 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary to both of you! I am proud of you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy, Happy Anniversary!!!
    Luv ya,
    Mom/LaWanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to share some thoughts about Baron. His is my friend, mentor, and someone I have great respect for.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks baby!! I love you so mauch! Thanks for the best 3 years of my life...I'm looking forward to seeing what else God has in store for us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations - I remember your wedding like it was yesterday. How is Toby doing? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats, congrats! You really do make a cute couple!! Great picture!

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAY!! Happy happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I sent you an anniversary text message. Do I have to write on here too?

    ReplyDelete