Thursday, January 06, 2011

scripture wallpapers

For me, the years 2006 - 2009 were what I refer to as my "wilderness experience". Baron & I were struggling with infertility, my friends were having babies & I wasn't, we experienced the awful pain of a miscarriage, and I was unhappy at my job. I needed constant encouragement from scripture, especially while I was at work since that was where I spent 40 hours each week. So, I plastered scriptures on notes all around my desk, and I made some desktop wallpapers for my computer at work. As simple as it may seem, these encouraging reminders from God really helped me stay positive. I was a very negative person, which I still struggle with, and God used these words to brighten my days. Anyway, long story short, I came across these wallpapers again today, so I thought I'd share them with you. If you'd like to use the image as a desktop wallpaper, or a screensaver, or to print or whatever, follow the directions below. Most of the images were taken by either me or family members, but a couple of them I can't remember the source. Therefore, please only use these for personal use, so I don't get sued or anything. :)

1. Click here to browse through the images.
2. Click on an image to enlarge it.
3. Right click on the enlarged image, and click "save as", or "copy", or whatever else you want to do with it.

I hope these can be an encouragement to you like they have been for me! I will continue to add more as I create them. You can click on the "scripture wallpapers" tab at the top any time to view all of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment