Wednesday, May 04, 2011

the 'dos

So...I may have had a few different hairstyles over the years.





I've been trying to grow out the super-short cut I got last summer. {re: bottom right pic above} Growing out a short haircut is NOT fun. I'm getting much-needed highlights & a trim next Friday, and I'm indecisive about what I want to do with the cut. The whole growing-out phase is about to drive me CRAZY. I can't stand for my hair to be on my neck when it's hot, and it's too short to wear in a ponytail. So the question is...do I keep trying to grow it out, or cut it short in the back again?? {re: bottom middle & top right pics above} Decisions, decisions...

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE your hair!!! My Absolute favorites are the middle right and the bottom middle! SO PRETTY!!! and I LOVE the highlights!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a super short cut,too! Growing it out is awful but don't do what I did- just let it grow and don't give up and cut it! Annoying....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love my short hair and can't stand the growing out phase either! That's why I never do it! I like the bottom middle cut of your photos the best

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grow it out! It's worth the wait!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the bottom middle hair do, but maybe that's b/c I have a similar do :)

    ReplyDelete