Friday, July 27, 2012

my neverending storage bench saga.

If you remember my storage bench review for CSN Stores (now Wayfair), I had to amend my review based on poor craftsmanship & poor customer service. Well, it seems this tale has no end. I contacted Wayfair about this bad experience, and, surprisingly, received a prompt response from them. They apologized for my bad experience, and graciously offered to send me a replacement bench. Well, I had no idea where I was going to put another bench, but of course I accepted their offer! The bench is no longer offered in white, so I ordered the black bench. We need more storage space around this house, so I was starting to get excited about the prospect of having another place to stash my junk. :-) We promptly received our bench, and a few months later Baron assembled it. As soon as he put it together, he could already tell we were going to have the same problem we did with the first one. Sigh. So, after assembling 2 of these benches (which, BTW, takes about 2 hours...UGH.) and taking note of the poor craftsmanship of the lid, I can definitely say that I do NOT recommend this product. And to be honest, it leaves a bad taste in my mouth for Wayfair as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment