1) Sold our house.
2) Moved in with friends because we didn't have a new house yet (Thank you, Martins!!!).
3) Bought a new house.
4) Made lots of changes to our new house.
5) Started a new "school" year for our kiddos at Mom's Day Out.
6) Welcomed new babies to our extended family & friends' families.
7) Experienced some things within our family that I hope & pray NEVER happen again.
8) Had some pretty significant family changes - both good & bad.
9) Hosted my extended family Christmas at our new house.
10) Celebrated our kiddos' birthdays in a much-scaled down fashion from previous years.
So...there you go! Our year in review. Hopefully I will write again soon, with more detail. I've got some things I've been thinking about that y'all should hear. :-)
Keep in touch!