Friday, April 28, 2006

So, guess what everybody? Baron & I have finally found a place to live! Ok, so there's not a house there yet, but hopefully there will be eventually. We have reserved a lot in Highland Ridge in Prattville. We get to build a house! I have never lived in a brand new house, so this is very exciting to me. I have also never owned a house, so that is also exciting (yea - mortgage payments...). Anyway, I'm including a picture of the floor plan just because I can. If you are anything like me, you can't tell a whole lot from a floor plan, but hopefully one day I will have a picture of the actual house for all to see.

Praise God for answering our prayers!! Now if He will just keep hurricane season nice & mild for our construction...

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the house! I'm excited for you guys...and I look forward to seeing how you have it decorated and such. I'm glad God answered your prayers in such an amazing way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. now i know exactly where to go when I break in...heh heh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Dad will love to hear that Ashley breaks into houses! He's the "break-in king", ya know!

    ReplyDelete