Saturday, July 05, 2008

mullett & old man tights

We went to the beach last weekend, but we forgot to take pictures until Saturday evening. And by then, I was nice & greasy from the tanning oil/lack of shower, so I'm afraid I won't be posting the pics of me. :-) However, we did manage to get a shot of an awesome mullet and an old man with legs so white it looked like he was wearing white tights. Enjoy.






And here are a few more pics from the trip (sans my greasy self):


{this is where we stayed}

5 comments:

  1. Yeah, those legs haven't seen shorts since the 80's--about the time that mullet was in fashion. Did you call out "Hey, Billy Ray!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL... that's good Dad!!! I think you may be right!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just goes to show that even the beach is not perfect...

    ReplyDelete
  4. that mullet is hot. and i had to stare at that pic of baron for a sec to figure out if that was his leg coming up from the side or not...that angle confused me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are we sure the geezer doesn't have a pair of TED hose on?

    ReplyDelete