Wednesday, September 01, 2010

sike!

Recently I revamped my entry table, using suggestions that y'all gave me. Well, when I posted the "after pic", I was just kidding. Really I was waiting for Natalie's 3-month portraits to come in, so that I could do this:

I'm not sure if the pics/frames on the table will stay as-is, but I just had to share that canvas with you because I just love how it turned out!

Baron's mom wanted to get 3, 6, 9, & 12 month portraits of Natalie from Stan Foster Photography, so obviously we let her. ;) They turned out great!


And Ashley, I do still plan to paint that table, just for you! ;) Say goodbye to the honey-colored stain!

3 comments:

  1. I love those pictures! And how they're laid out on that canvas! Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The canvas is adorable and so is the subject of the pictures!

    Hugs,
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE IT!! {and looks slightly familiar} *wink*

    ReplyDelete