Saturday, May 19, 2012

the big bow conundrum

When I did Natalie's nursery, I put her dresser/changing table in the closet. There is a lack of wall space in her room due to a double window on one wall & a wide closet on the opposite wall. This was a great solution at the time, because the closet was so wide. Well, she has grown, and her wardrobe has gotten bigger, and she needs more closet space. So I recently moved her dresser/changing table out of the closet to allow for her growing clothes collection. One of the rearrangements I had to make was moving her bows; I'd had them clipped to ribbons just hanging in her closet next to her changing table. I decided to jump on the frame-turned-bow-holder bandwagon, and here's what I came up with! I found a creepy poster in a perfectly-sized (and priced) frame at the flea market, and with a little spray paint and some ribbon, made it into a cute bow holder...and a piece of art. :-)


Before - creepy Mother Goose:


After - hair bows on display:


Thanks for reading! Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment