Tuesday, March 21, 2006

ok, here it is...

So I guess I'm a blogger now. I joined myspace about a week or so ago, and now this. I can't believe I'm doing it. I didn't think I would ever have anything to say, and then when I started blogging via myspace I suddenly had stories to share with the world. Not that they are important or even deserving of your viewing, but they were stories nonetheless. So thanks to my friend, Ashley, I have decided to be a blogger. So...here it is. And if you don't enjoy it, you can blame Ashley. :-)

2 comments:

  1. Im so proud of you! my little myspacer is up and coming into the big girls blogger world! and Ive switched places with you cause my space is totally addictive...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha...don't worry, I'm still addicted to myspace. :-)

    ReplyDelete