Friday, March 31, 2006

simple thanksgiving

This is a post to honor the most wonderful man on this earth. I love my husband so much! I could never have asked for a more spiritual, dignified, confident, selfless, humble, attractive, romantic, generous, positive, and all-around INCREDIBLE man. I know God brought us together, and I thank Him constantly for the blessing of our marriage. If you haven't heard Baron's spill about the significance of our anniversary, you need to ask him about it. (He tells it much better than I do, so I am not even attempting it!) Thank you, God, for this fantastic husband. I am so excited to spend the rest of my life with this man!



I love you, baby.

3 comments:

  1. Aw! Ya'll are so sweet. And perfect! It's definitely a blessing from God. =) I'm blessed just being your friend.

    Shannon =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do I have the greatest wife ever, or what?!?! Thanks baby! You are more of a blessing to me than you'll ever know! I love you too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww...

    and he does tell it so well...

    yo sis...

    ReplyDelete