Thursday, July 08, 2010

Natalie's favorite mobile!

Remember when I told you that CSN stores contacted me to do a product review? Well, I chose this adorable Sevi B My Prince mobile for Natalie's nursery, and it is so cute! It took me awhile to choose a product, because CSN has SO many to choose from that I wanted. I finally settled on this lovely little mobile, and it is perfect.

The only negative thing I have to say about my shopping experience is that the mobile was on backorder, so it took two months to get here. When I placed the order, the site said it was in stock, but turns out it wasn't. As far as the Sevi line is concerned, they have the cutest stuff! It's a tad pricey, but a lot of their items have free shipping.

As for the B My Prince mobile...I LOVE the product! It's so cute in Natalie's nursery! Check out CSN Stores for more great products, including an entire line of Sevi toys for your little one. {I'll take one of each, please! :)}

{mobile above the changing table}

{Natalie loves her new mobile!}

No comments:

Post a Comment