Friday, July 07, 2006

what IS that???

Ok, I'm pulling an Ashley & posting twice in one day. I just couldn't let this one pass. So if you are a frequent reader of Ashley's blog (as I am sure most of you are), you realize that most of her posts account her day-to-day activities, which are obviously more interesting than mine. I think that is because I work for an insurance agency. Not many blog-worthy experiences in the office world. I would like to take this opportunity to share something that I just came across. I was checking a policy, and when I opened it up, there was a cover sheet. This policy is from The Hartford, whose logo is a quite masculine-looking deer. Usually, their logo is posted so small that you cannot get very much detail from it. However, on this cover sheet, the manly deer is brilliantly displayed across the entire sheet of paper. Makes me want to buy insurance from The Hartford. Anyway, take a look at this picture, and let me know if you notice anything. This is of somewhat poor quality, because our scanners here are not meant for scanning color documents. I promise I didn't doctor this photo. I cleaned it up a little so you can see it more clearly, but that's all.


So as I was getting up from my desk to go show another co-worker this amusing drawing, immaturely laughing to myself like a 4th grader whose teacher just said "duty", I noticed something in the office of one of our producers. As I casually glanced into the office, which has the lights off because apparently our producers don't work on Fridays, I saw it. The exact same drawing as the one above, etched into a Hartford plaque on the wall of this office. NIIIICE. Is it just me? Am I the only one noticing something wrong with this picture??

4 comments:

  1. Uh, yeah...his legs are kinda weird. In the original photo you can tell that his hind legs are just really close together, but in this one it looks like he only has 1 hind leg. But that wasn't what I was referring to...please don't make me say it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. "learnin' the facts of life" indeed! Some day we are gonna have to have a talk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! I laugh when my teacher says duty. I laugh when Jamin or anyone else says duty. I will laugh at the rather large and awkward apendage coming from a key area on the wierdo logo that has nothing to do with insurance. This is just like the hidden dude in camel ciggys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I ran across the name of a real estate licensee from Orange Beach today. Her name is Charlene Doody. I giggled.

    ReplyDelete