Sunday, February 10, 2013

7 Days to Praise: Day 3




I've decided to spend the week leading up to Valentine's Day in praise. Praising my husband, & praising God for the things I love about my husband. God is the author of true love - God is love - so what better way to celebrate the day of love than by praising love itself?
"God is love, and anyone who doesn’t love others has never known him." 
~1 John 4:8~


{  7 Days to Praise - Day 3 : I love his ministry}

My husband is the Spiritual Director at a Christian school here in town, and he is also an assistant football coach. Those are two of his biggest passions - ministering to young people, and football. And he merges the two beautifully. He absolutely loves his job; although that's part of why he loves it - it's not just a job; it's a ministry. He loves the kids at the school, and he truly wants to see them love Jesus. Having him share his next chapel speech, or details about the next mission trip, or the conversation he had with a football player - those things delight me so much, and I know they make our Father proud. I am so encouraged by the things he does for the Lord, and I pray his enthusiasm never fades!









No comments:

Post a Comment