Monday, February 11, 2013

7 Days to Praise : Day 4




I've decided to spend the week leading up to Valentine's Day in praise. Praising my husband, & praising God for the things I love about my husband. God is the author of true love - God is love - so what better way to celebrate the day of love than by praising love itself?
"God is love, and anyone who doesn't love others has never known him." 
~1 John 4:8~


{  7 Days to Praise - Day 4: I love him as a daddy}

Since the day he became a father, Baron has been an awesome one. I knew he would be, but to see him in action stole my heart. He told me when both Natalie & Tyson were tiny babies that it didn't "come natural" to him to nurture a little bitty one, but he still did it. And the bigger Natalie got, the more awesome he got as a dad. I love to see him with our babies, and I cannot wait to see how much he will continue to grow as a father. I am so thankful to God that he gave me such a wonderful man to help me parent my children!






No comments:

Post a Comment