Friday, February 08, 2013

7 Days To Praise


I've decided to spend the week leading up to Valentine's Day in praise. Praising my husband, & praising God for the things I love about my husband. God is the author of true love - God is love - so what better way to celebrate the day of love than by praising love itself?
"God is love, and anyone who doesn’t love others has never known him." 
~1 John 4:8~


{  7 Days to Praise - Day 1 : I love his voice }

My husband has an awesome voice. I love to hear him sing, and I love to hear him speak. When he speaks in public, he gets into this commanding tone, that almost forces you to listen to him. It's intriguing, and is definitely a gift from God that he uses to glorify Him. And we all know his singing voice is what got him his start in the Christian rap group he was in back in the day. :-)


[ Check out the stud on the far right. ]


1 comment: