Wednesday, February 13, 2013

7 Days to Praise: Day 6






I've decided to spend the week leading up to Valentine's Day in praise. Praising my husband, & praising God for the things I love about my husband. God is the author of true love - God is love - so what better way to celebrate the day of love than by praising love itself?
"God is love, and anyone who doesn't love others has never known him." 
~1 John 4:8~


{  7 Days to Praise - Day 6: I love his heart for adoption}

When we had trouble getting pregnant years ago, it was actually Baron who first brought up the idea of adoption. I had never before considered adoption, because I always just assumed I would birth my own children. When we got to that time in our journey though, where infertility became a reality (although there was no medical explanation), Baron was the one who approached the subject. I remember the specific moment when God spoke to me, and He used Baron to do it when Baron said "Maybe we're not getting pregnant because God wants us to adopt?" Wow. What a moment that was, and look how far we've come! We have loved our adoption experiences so much that I completely lost my desire to ever get pregnant. And Baron is right alongside me in that passion. I love that he shares this love for adoption with me!




Today, he posted this on facebook, and yeah...I cried a little:




No comments:

Post a Comment